Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Traditions!!!!!!!



Christmas time traditions: Around Christmas my family always gets together at one of our family members house (depending on who just so happens to be the unlucky one that year), it’s usually fun unless you’re the one who has to clean up afterwards. I have a huge family and both my mom’s side and my dad’s side gets together, meaning we cram about 90 people into one house. Me and my many cousin’s usually play outside and make snowman, sometimes we even have competitions to see who can build one the highest before it falls down., while the adults all cook and talk inside. Once the cold chilly airs finally gotten to use we go inside and enjoy some hot chocolate.
Now I’ll be first to admit my family isn’t perfect so usually the Christmas turkey would get burned, or someone might feel the need to complain about the holiday decorations, or someone might get into a small petty argument, but by the end of the day we can get past our differences to watch us all open our presents and enjoy our gifts. Once the day is through and night had finally fallen we each get a handful of trail-mix and Christmas cookies then go walking the neighborhood to look at the Christmas lights. Those are my holiday traditions and the thing I think I will always look forward to most is getting to see all of my family together!

1 comment:

  1. Your holiday sounds great!! You forgot your labels, but other than that, nice job!

    ReplyDelete